Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sweet Shelby

We have always loved the name Shelby and it's just as precious as she is! I like for the first names to be their own and then the middle name to be a family name. Shane Robert is after my dad and Ryan Daniel is after John's mother's side of the family. It only seemed right that Shelby be named after her grandmother so she has my mom's middle name. I had a frame personalized with "Grandma's Little Girl, Shelby Louise" and we suprised mom with the news. Of course, there were tears! You know I am ready to start monogramming! :)

1 comment:

Angela said...

That name is "fantabulous"!!! My Mom has always loved the name Shelby so I will have to let her know! And from the looks of things over the years you have probably been monogramming since the day you knew you were having a girl! I am so happy for you!