Our video camera is not working, so I have been using the digital to try to film her "talking" this week, but when I hold up the camera, she stops talking of course. Her newest talents are to grab everything, hold on to things, and as of this week- she loves to "talk"! She coos at her animals, her mirror in the car, us when we hold her and talk back. I think it is precious now but know we are in for it if she is already this "verbal"! I will keep trying and post it soon hopefully! Her biggest talent is sleeping almost 14 hours at night and that's only because I wake her up. I really do wonder how long she would go if I let her wake up on her own. After 14 hours without a peep or anything to eat, I wake her feeling like she needs to eat or just because I miss her!
Another preview of the teenage years: while the boys are driving around cute girls on dates, Shelby will either be talking on the phone or sleeping. Sounds about right!




No comments:
Post a Comment