Friday, February 12, 2010

Our School is Cool!

Shane has been having a wonderful year in Kindergarten and I love being able to share it with him. We had Jump Rope for Heart this week and he is "SO good at jump roping"! They read "Tacky the Penguin" and had a project that he and Daddy worked on together. They made this penguin and dressed up TACKY like the book character.
We have surprise parent readers each week that come read to the class and I had done it yet, so when I came in, Shane was so excited! I don't think he even thought I would ever have a turn, so he was beaming! I guess he thought that job was for the mommy's that are not up at our school every day. I had a lot of fun pretending like I was a Kindergarten teacher again and the kids thought it was pretty cool for the principal to read to them for 30 minutes. Loved it!
I was out playing with all the kids throughout our "snow day" and it was fun to experience that with Shane as well.



Here is a message he wrote on his teachers board at the beginning of school I never posted. He did it as a surprise for her- so priceless!

No comments: