Friday, August 6, 2010

Shelby's 1st Birthday Party- April 15th

<
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a slideshow design
Yes, Shelby turned one April 15th, and now she is almost 16 months. Needless to say, I am behind on photos. From March to June, there was barely time to sleep, eat, or do the basics- so I did not post much. Now, I am going to try to squeeze in the big things I missed so I can clear off my memory cards and share all these precious pictures.

The smilebox above was actually made right after her party, but never got sent out. Here are a few highlights that wouldn't fit or show in the format above. We did a precious ladybug theme, so there are some pictures of how cute it all came out. One of my friends from Sheridan, Valerie Ragusa, is the FABULOUS person that made the FABULOUS cakes. THANK YOU VALERIE!!

Precious Cake- and YUMMY too!
Believe it or not, these flowers are cupcakes!  Valerie is so talented & she painted the flower pot too.  LOVE IT!

It's about time we had some pink parties!

The invite

Some faves from her photo shoot

Being adored by all in her big girl chair from us

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

<
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a slideshow design





No comments: