This was one of those unexpected moments that brings tears to the proud mommy. I came around the corner to the living room and there was my little teacher. She was "reading" the book to her dolls and it was one of the cutest things I have ever seen! I will frame this for her to put on her teachers desk in 20 years!
It only took 9 months, but we were happy to put this up at the beginning of April- less than 3 weeks to pack and move to an apartment until they build the new house!
Shane enjoyed his first year in Cub Scouts as a Tiger Cub this year. He and John had a lot of time together to do things they both love- mostly outdoors! At the end of the year, they had their Crossover Ceremony and once he crossed the bridge, he became a "Wolf". This was the once scouting event John had to work during, so I took them and I was not aware I would be a part of the ceremony, as well as the one that got to draw on his face. That was the best part! ;0)
Kindergarten Tour: Ryan got to come tour the school and hear some great things about Kindergarten with other future Cougars. Grandma brought him and his friend Jordan and her Grandma came too.
Splash Time: The kids couldn't wait to try out the apartment splash pad, but it was pretty chilly!
Mom and Dad celebrated their 40th Anniversary and it was a special dinner to celebrate their love!
http://www1.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=3914137016/a=7998131_7998131/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/
Me being a mom for a minute during a end of year parent night in Shane's class
Friday, June 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment