Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Fisher Four + 1 more
As most of you have heard, we have another little fish on the way. Here are the proud big brothers the night we told them the news. Since we are adding to the family, I decided to add another baby to take care of....our first family blog! You know I love pictures and sharing them with all of you, so this really is the perfect set up for me, just needed a hurricane to come through to give me time to get with it. Now, I need to go make it cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Great job...it is really a neat blog. Not sure if I am ready to get started blogging but I will enjoy checking your site out and keeping up with the boys. They are growing like weeds. (not you John) :)
gina
Post a Comment