Take a minute and check out Shane's comments on the right and to vote for whether you think it's a boy or girl- we'll find out around Thanksgiving. I am 11 weeks now and starting to be able to stay up past 8:00 so that is a good thing!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Tiny Dancer or Soccer Star?
Last Thursday afternoon I had 5 minutes of pure joy as I got to watch our little one dancing on the screen. We had our 3rd ultrasound at 10 weeks and what a miracle! Keep in mind, "she" (we say that just for fun!) was only about 1 1/2 inches, but all of the main parts are formed, just need to develop obviously. When I saw her at 6 weeks, she was a little circle with a flicker for a heartbeat. At 8 weeks, she was like a little pinto bean with arm/leg buds, and boy has she been busy the last few weeks growing! The Dr. and I were cracking up because she stretched out her little legs under her (she had her back to us and it looked like she was standing up). She then broke out in either a tap dancing routine or some major soccer moves! She spent a good 2 minutes dancing for us and waving her arms to show me her new toys and then she tucked her legs back under her and laid back down. That is when she snapped this picture if you can tell where the main parts are at. We are in love with this baby already!
Take a minute and check out Shane's comments on the right and to vote for whether you think it's a boy or girl- we'll find out around Thanksgiving. I am 11 weeks now and starting to be able to stay up past 8:00 so that is a good thing!
Take a minute and check out Shane's comments on the right and to vote for whether you think it's a boy or girl- we'll find out around Thanksgiving. I am 11 weeks now and starting to be able to stay up past 8:00 so that is a good thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Congrats! I hope you have a little girl so they can be big brothers and spoil her rotten! Drug out some OLD pics of us and Jennifer Rhodes in Elementary the other day and I hope if you have a girl that she DEFINATELY does NOT have our hair dos!! lol
It is definitely going to be a girl! I told Mandy the same thing too so between the 2 of ya'll maybe we will have our twin girls!! (well 2 in the family anyway) :) I'm sure there will be lots of fun conversations at Thanksgiving! Can't wait to find out what it is and I LOVE Shane's comments!! Soo cute!
Post a Comment