Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Shane the Soccer Star

Shane just kicked off his 3rd season of playing soccer so I am back to being a mini-van driving soccer mom. He is the youngest on his team since we "played up" a year to have some friends of ours as the coach. He isn't quite as focused when the bigger kids are more active in the game, but he's holding his own. Here he is at his first practice and first game with his friends Alex and Hannah.






I never sent out pictures from his first season when he was 3 last fall and then when he played again in the spring of '08. Here are a few highlights of those seasons- the second half is coming out blurry and I am not sure why, but I will try to fix it. The baby has been moving around the 5 minutes I have spent typing this, so we are sure to have another soccer player on our hands....whether it's a girl or boy!

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: