Tuesday, June 9, 2009

When Shelby Smiles....our hearts smile too!

This happy little girl has been smiling for a few weeks, but has not let us capture it on camera. She either stops smiling when you break eye contact or she starts looking in a concerned way at the big black camera flashing and loses the moment. Today, she woke up happy as usual and I grabbed the camera for another try. She decided to not only let me get them on camera, she let me get about 20 and kept smiling when I would hold the camera up...the training begins for her next photo shoot!

a little tongue action

So funny!

Strike a pose!

An hour later, Shane was holding her and as soon as I brought out the camera, she smiled right away....that's my girl!

Hope her smiles make your heart smile too!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I was looking at those pics thinking..."wow she looks just like Ryan" then low and behold you take one with Shane and now I think she looks like him. What do you think? She is an absolute doll. I am so happy for you! Did you see Jennifer "Rhodes" had a baby girl a few days ago?