Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Keith Christmas

We had a festive day planned at Keith with our staff breakfast and then the first grade had gingerbread houses to decorate before the party.  I walked a lot of miles between being a mom in Shane's class and still trying to make my rounds as principal, but it was fun and I haven't had to wear heels since.  :) 
I know I am not supposed to have favorites at school, but this little guy has a special place in my heart and that smile makes my day every time I see him!

Our big first grader making his gingerbread house
and the finished product...



His buddy Ben had the same shirt on- guess they are both pretty confident they have been good this year!
Since this is a family blog, I have to include my school family. These ladies are my administrative team and are considered family to me. I am so lucky to get to work side by side with these fabulous ladies! (Carrie Parker-Counselor, Melissa Youngblood- Diagnostician, Joni Conn- Assistant Principal, Me, Kerry Iselt- Instructional Specialist, Liz Budnek- Librarian) Not pictured is our other Assistant Principal, Shanie LaCoke, since she is at home with her new baby twin girls!
John was off the week before one day, so he brought the little ones up to surprise Shane with lunch together in the cafeteria. What a special event!

No comments: