Friday, March 25, 2011

Boot Scoot n' Cuties!

The kids always have western day at school and this year was our first time to have some pink cowgirl boots marching all around the house. Shelby loved being a cowgirl and when I snapped these photos before school that day- I was blown away by this sudden little model that I had in front of me. She had so much fun giving different looks and poses- I could hardly get her to stop so I could leave for work. Precious!
One of Shane, but Ryan had his eyes closed...we ran out of time after Shelby's photo shoot!
Rodeo:
This year was Shelby's first year to go and they boys had not been in 2 years. We went over spring break with mom, Tamra, Blake, and Colby.

One other March event was field day at school for Shane. They were Ms. Gillespie's RED hot ROCKSTARS and we happen to have the perfect shirt! He had a blast of course. His teacher is so fun and positive and the kids are so close.

No comments: