Monday, May 16, 2011

Hoppy Easter!

We survived the move and right after we got to the apartment, it was Easter time! Our little Easter princess loved getting all dressed up for church, she loves her pretty shoes and purse...which I love too!
I have no idea what this pose is about..
She kept her arms up like this to hold her purse up
After they opened Easter baskets, we went over to Granny Dulaney's house for a yummy lunch and Easter egg hunt with the Dulaney side.
Granny and her Grandkids
Granny and her Great-Grandkids
After we got home, we dyed Easter eggs. After her bath, I put Shelby at the table with 1 of each color to put stickers on, as pictured below. I snapped this picture, went to get the boys out of the bath and...

do you notice what is different? She re-sorted the eggs so that she had all the pink ones on her plate! I have not even had to corrupt her- she is naturally pink and "Pink is her signature color!"

No comments: