This month is about love and we are so full of love and adoration for our little Shelby. I wanted to capture the boys excitement and anticipation for their little sister and to show how loved she already is in our hearts. Each child is such a blessing and I feel like she is such a gift to the boys. We had pregnancy pictures taken and if the slideshow is not showing up on your screen under the title, then you can view them by clicking on the album link below and then choosing slideshow. The slideshow cuts off some of our heads, but you can see the full pictures in the album. We had fun with the pictures and will cherish them always!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Oh how I love love love those pictures! How cute are ya'll! I can't believe you are having a girl! That is FANTABULOUS!!! Quite the jealous girl I am now! Very happy for you! You look amazing ~ my pregnancy bellies ~ well let's just say there are NO photos! lol
Post a Comment