Thursday, November 12, 2009

All I want for my birthday is my 2 front teeth!

On the way home after school one day, Shane surprised me by saying he decided instead of being a police officer, he decided he wanted to be a "cooker" when he grows up. I was planning his party, so I went with his idea and he became Chef Shane. It felt like we partied all week!
His "real" birthday was on a Tuesday, so here he is at his birthday lunch at school.

That night, he wanted to go to Roadhouse to ride the saddle and have a steak.

Chef Shane on Saturday for his friend party


We surprised him that night and took him to Shogun for the first time- he LOVED it, but Ryan was hesitant about the noise, flying knives, fire, etc. (understandable!)

Sunday, we celebrated Grandma's birthday as well at a family dinner out.

Here is the Smilebox of all his birthday fun!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Chef Shane turns Six!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: