Santa left them each a stocking and his usual bag full of presents for each child. Shelby was here to open her own this year, so that was special!
Shane got his "dragon castle" he had asked for as well
Shelby got a pretty pink horse to ride around
Ryan had asked for a "police motorcycle to ride now that I am bigger".. (Shane had gotten a little riding one from Santa when he was 2 and Ryan wore it out) Thank goodness the elves make them for bigger kids too!
Merry 1st Christmas Shelby!
I bought them these PJ's clearanced after Christmas last year (I do most of my shopping for all of their clothes a year ahead on clearance- cute AND cheap that way!), so it shows how fast that year went by! I was 7 months pregnant when I bought them and now Shelby is 8 months old and wearing hers!
We always go to Grandma & Grandpa's house Christmas morning and spend the day there. Granny Flanders and Shelby-
All the kids opening stockings
Santa and his littlest helper
Santa Ryan
Santa Shane
Hanging out while everyone played the Wii games, ATE a lot, and opened new toys.
We got back to the house in time for the boys to ride the new motorcycle. Can you tell they have a police officer for a dad? They took turns being the police officer and the "Bad guy" in the jeep and would pull each other over to handcuff, arrest, and take them to jail! The neighbors better watch out when they are on patrol!




No comments:
Post a Comment