Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ranch Time!

After Christmas, John took the boys to their family ranch. This was Ryan's first year that he could go and we knew the reasons he would love it would be seeing the family, all the food, Janna's hot chocolate, and flirting with Jefferson's girlfriend, Sierra.
Camo Cuties (John took these first 4 with his cell phone, so they aren't as clear)


You can tell Mama isn't there or neither of these things would be in their hands!


Thank you Aunt Mary for giving us the following pictures from your camera!
Pappa & Janna


Cousin Cody (Mary's oldest)

Silly Shane!

Reindeer Ryan

Monkey See, Monkey Do!


The "biggest" cousin, Jefferson (David's oldest) that is at UT

Thanks for the fun at the Ranch, Daddy!

Shelby & I enjoyed our time while the boys were gone. Her shirt is true! "Mom's Favorite Present"- without her I would have been lonely & gotten to sleep more...I wouldn't have even known what to do! Snuggling and spending time with only her was wonderful!












No comments: