Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What's Shelby been up to lately?

You know I have been taking the pictures, even if I am behind posting them, so here are some various ones of Shelby over the January as she learned new things every day.
The first time she stood up in her crib by herself and the last time we had the mattress at that height! We moved it down the next day.


Her first Gerber "Biter biscuit"- her first anything other than baby food and she loved chewing on it!

Her first day in the "Big girl baby class" at school! She moved up earlier than expected, so now she is with walkers and I am sure she won't be far behind!




Learning to feed herself new foods (she was a natural at this!)

My little froggy girl after bath


For awhile she just stood behind her stroller and kept throwing her baby doll out and then bending over and getting it to put back in, but as soon as she realized she could get places with it, she has been taking her baby for walks!

No comments: