Friday, May 8, 2009

3 Million Kisses in the first 3 weeks...

Well, I finally had a few minutes after a very busy week and wanted to post up some pictures I took of her at 3 weeks. The naked ones and soft pink outfit ones are on her 3 week birthday and the others were taken over the week. John's parents came in for a visit, so that was a special treat for all of us. She is still beautiful as you can see and starting to be awake more, make eye contact, give us some first smiles, and hold her head up better. I took her on her first shopping trip yesterday and don't think it's a coincidence that she gave me a lot of smiles that afternoon! (of course, not that I could get a good picture of in time!)
Visiting with Papa and Jana

Aries like her Daddy

3 weeks old

Little hands and feet

Little smile

3 weeks in her birthday suit :)

She actually is very comfortable like this...just like in my tummy!

Little black dress...

I am not exaggerating with the 3 million kisses- I love on her all day and can't resist those soft kisses!
Long overdue...pictures from Easter. Shelby was born a few days after-
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Angela said...

She is so pretty! Looks like someone went to Children's Place for Easter outfits......Zay wore what Shane was wearing!! Great minds think alike!