Thursday, May 28, 2009

My dream job.....

As you have probably noticed, I love taking pictures and having pictures of the kids taken. They just grow too fast and I cherish all the ones we have had taken and look forward to them in the future to show their milestones. When I grow up, I would love to do pictures for fun and for others, but for now I will just keep playing with my own kids.
We have had so many blessings this year with Shelby, that we wanted to capture them all, so I purchased a year of 4 photo sessions with a wonderful photographer. We have 1 left that we'll do next fall. Many of you have asked about who does them or have told me you had problems viewing the photobucket slideshows on the blog. So, this post will address both of those-
www.picklestogiggles.com is the photographer so you can check out her website and I am a huge fan. Her name is Jennifer Womack and she is fabulous with the kids and I love her style. You get a cd of each session with a ton of great photos and then the hard part is narrowing them down for slideshows, cards, gifts, etc.
Although some of you have not been able to view it on your computer, I have had slideshows running at the bottom of our fall photo session and pregnancy portraits. I am taking these off so the load time will be less, but here are the smilebox's that have them if you haven't been able to see them or want to see them anytime. Right now I have the newborn slideshow running on top, but I will also add in the newborn slideshow in case you can't view it with photobucket.
Newborn Photos (at our house)
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Pregnancy Portraits (at the photographers house)
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Fall Photo Session: (in Kingwood)
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: