Monday, May 25, 2009

"The Graduator"

"Mommy, can you believe I am going to be a graduator?" is what Shane kept asking me. This would trigger tears of course since all I have to do is look at Shelby and get a reminder of how quickly they grow. We are very proud of him and his friends that we know we will stay in touch with. He is so ready for Kindergarten!


Click on the smilebox below to see all of the graduation pictures:
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Shane's Pre-K Graduation
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

May 15th was a big day- along with the graduation, Grandma and Grandpa had their 38th anniversary.

Shelby also celebrated being 1 month old...which you can see she was happy about!

Here are a few one month pictures that I will repeat each month as we watch her grow. I'll keep using her Shelby chair and bunny to see how big she is getting and to remember how small she once was.
Click to play this Smilebox greeting:
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

Mommy also celebrated getting showered, dressed, hair, and makeup done for the first time in a month on this date- big day!

No comments: