100 years vs. 1 month old

Taking in every bit of Shelby- she played "This Little Piggy" with her toes

Shelby even smiled for this one- she smiled a lot during the visit so I think she knew how special this visit was to us.




As to be expected, her hearing is not that great, but she followed us pretty well. At one point though she told me how pretty Shelby's dress was and she liked the ladybug that was on her booty (she didn't say booty, but that's what I call it!). I said something totally unrelated and Grandmother said "You are so smart! You made this dress? It looks like you bought it!" and she went on about how smart I am....again- who can argue with anyone over 99? :) I did not want to confuse her more, so I let her believe that I can sew precious clothes. It was a great visit and we hope to have another one when she is 101!




No comments:
Post a Comment