Monday, July 20, 2009

Beach Week

We spent last week in Galveston at a house we rented with my parents and sister's family. It was so nice to spend time with them and although it wasn't as relaxing this year with 3 little ones, it was a lot of fun. The pictures will show how much fun we all had and you will notice a definite pattern of Shelby sleeping. She sleeps about 11-12 hours at night, but at the beach, she also took several naps, including a mid-day one for about 4 hours. She is quite the beach bum! Shane loved to boogey-board and could do it all day. You will see Ryan preferred to play or lay in the sand and that they both had fun with their cousins. Blake was only there a couple of days because of a baseball tournament, so they had a lot of time with Colby. Here are a couple of favorites and then sit back and enjoy the slideshow. I did a photo shoot of the boys that should be showing under our blog title, but if you can't view them let me know and I will post them also.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Ok, so here are a few of my favorites, but the slideshow has many more and you will want to see Shelby the beach beauty and her beach brothers in the smilebox.









2 comments:

Stephanie McInnis said...

I love all of the pictures. I think I counted 5 different swimsuits for little Shelby..ha ha ha!! I am the same way. They are just way to cute to pass up.

Anonymous said...

Love the beach pictures. Looks like you all had a great time. Congratulations on your new position at Keith!!