Sunday, July 19, 2009

Boy time!

For anybody who has worried that the boys might have been deprived with all the Shelby attention, worry no more! We have been playing the Wii, played a million board games, read a million books, and done our fair share of singing and dancing (that's a mommy thing- don't visualize John participating!). I have some pictures of our summer activities, but there are more I haven't uploaded yet. I did not get any pictures of swim lessons, but did get some videos I will try to post later. He is also in a summer reading program and is reading away even more confidently than before. Mostly, we have just enjoyed being home and spending a lot of time together at the house.
Both boys are enjoying Tae-Kwon-Do 3 days a week- "Hi-Ya!"

Ryan is in Gymnastics and loves the skills, but mostly flirting with the girls and showing off for mommy.

Emma Kate's birthday party




Triple Trouble- Ryan with buddies Jack and Alex at Hannah's party

Trying to get Shelby to watch their show

Playdate at the splash pad


Vacation Bible School

Sneaking Watermelon

Learnin' on the Leapster

Just hangin' out reading!

and friends that have enjoyed coming over to waterslide
Cousin Colby-

Audrey-


Emma Kate-


As I am finishing this post, it reminds me why I like Smilebox- I can just put them in a quick slideshow instead of posting 15 pictures to scroll through....back to Smilebox for beach photos!

No comments: