This was a few weeks ago, on June 15th when Shelby turned 2 months old. As you can see, she thought she was turning 4 mos old since she is already so strong and loves to be sitting up to see all the action. At about 6 weeks, she stopped letting me hold her like a newborn- I would carry her around on my hip (and still do!) with her facing out so she could hold her head up to see all that is going on. I know people looked at me like I needed a parenting class on newborn care, but that is how she liked it! Here is her 2 month Smilebox with her bunny, red chair and the same poses as month 1 so we can see the differences each month.
A couple of favorites since Smilebox sometimes crops them and cuts out some of the rolls!

No comments:
Post a Comment