Since we were at the beach when Shelby turned 3 months old, I still have a couple of shots to get in her rocker, etc. to complete her 3 month photo session that I do each month. I could not resist sharing a few favorites that I have already taken though. You have probably seen the tutu pictures she had taken at 9 days that we used in the birth announcement and I thought I would do tutu pictures at 3, 6, and 9 months as she grows. I find that I am often at a loss for words when I see Shelby's "lovely lady lumps". The words "yummy", "squishy", and of course "perfection" come to mind when I see the most beautiful girl in the world as she is shown in these photos....



She was not in the best of moods, so maybe I will do a round 2 and see if we can get more of her face too. =)
Here was another favorite- this one with clothes, but I love her tiny feet!
1 comment:
oh i LOVE her lil' chunky legs!! just want to eat'em up!
Post a Comment